Making an offer on the property
Feel free to make us an offer on the property! We are often flexible on pricing. Our sales team manager and the CEO will review your offer and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Closing on the property
We can handle the closing process 1 of 2 ways:
- We can work with a local title company of your choosing in your area or we can find one for you to handle the documentation.
- We have staff members who are able to write up the closing agreements and deeds in most jurisdictions. This eliminates the title company costs for you, and expedites the process.
Closing with End Poverty Now, Inc.
If you would like to work with us for the documentation, we can write up a purchase agreement (PA) and send it to you within 1-2 business days. We ask for a 10% deposit upon signing to hold it for you and take it off the market while we close. Within the purchase agreement email, there will be a date and time deadline to sign and return the agreement and make the deposit; otherwise the property will be made available for the next buyer.
There are 2 options:
- Close with us using a Quit Claim Deed with the full payment at no additional costs for closing, and we can typically close in just a few days.
- Close with us with a Warranty Deed using a Protitle Title Search, the national title company that we use. This usually costs less than $200 and we can still likely close within a short amount of time. Since we sell our property at a discounted price, we ask that you pay the ProTitle costs.
Closing with a title company
We can use the title company of your choice. If you would like us to find one for you in your area, let us know. Working with a title company can sometimes take up to a month, depending on their workload and procedures. This may cost $500 to $1000. Again, we ask that you pay these closing fees.
If you’re ready to move forward, please send your:
- Name(s) as you want it to appear on your deed
- Your legal mailing address (PO box is okay for tax statements)
- your phone number (note if you can receive texts)
- your direct email address
- your best offer on the property
- your timeline for closing
- whether you want to close with us or a title company (please include the contact info of your chosen title company if you have one)
We will review your offer and notify you if your offer has been accepted within 1-2 business days.
Signing the Purchase Agreement
If your offer is accepted, and you choose to close with us, we will create a Purchase Agreement (PA) for you to review and sign within 48 hours. You will receive an email with the PA and the timeline. Please make sure that you return the paperwork by the due date. If you choose to work with a Title Company, they will be responsible for preparing the paperwork.
Earnest Money Deposit Needed
You will need to make an Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) of 10% by the PA due date in order for us to hold the property for you. The Earnest Money Deposit indicates that you are committed to purchasing the property and that you want to move forward with the closing process.
Once we receive your EMD, we will take the property off the market. Until we receive your EMD, the property is still considered available for sale and open to other buyers to purchase, even if you have signed the PA. To make sure that you get the property you want, we recommend that you make the EMD by the due date using payment options 1 or 2 (below). Note: If you choose to work with a title company, the Earnest Money Deposit will still need to be received by the due date.
Making a payment
1. Use End Poverty Now Inc’s secure ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL.
- Go to the “Make a Payment” menu, choose “Online Payments”. (You will be taken to EPN’s secure Online Payment portal.)
- Click Quick Give (no login required)
- Enter Amount – To: Property Purchase (not donation)
- Enter card information and click Submit. (You can use a credit or debit card. Using a check requires registration.)
- You will receive an email receipt and a “Thank You” letting you know that your payment was successfully submitted.
Please contact us for more information about the following payment options:
2. You can transfer the payment to our bank account.
3. You may send a check payable to End Poverty Now, Inc.
4. We can accept MoneyGram wires to our account from any Walmart.
Feel free to give us a call at 1-844-4SALE-84 (844-472-5384) if you would like to discuss it further or need help with any of the above.